Bold labels are required.
- April 17, 2013 - Florida Appeals Court confirms that borrower's note can't be reduced by amounts paid to banks under Loss Shared Agreement with FDIC
- January 8, 2013 - Banks to pay $8.5 billion in foreclosure abuse deal - Tampa Bay Times
- January 5, 2013 - House foreclosure bill would speed up process - Tampa Bay Times
- December 19, 2012 - In bankruptcy court, unrealistic expectations - Tampa Bay Online
- "Freezing credit report can stop ID thieves from taking over" - ABC Action News
- April 25, 2012/Tampa, Fla. “A remarkable decision that will help others,” is how Tampa attorney Richard McIntyre describes Tuesday’s ruling by a Hillsborough Circuit Court Judge to reform a bank loan based on the oral promises of its agent.Click here to read full story
- After the deaths of nine children in two years in Hillsborough county, Florida's Department of Children and Families is changing the agency that supervises child protection. No other region in the state of Florida has a child death rate as high. Changes are now coming. McIntyre attorney Consumer Lawyer Eric Seidel represented the family of 16 month old Ronderique Anderson who died while under the care of the department. Eric's aggressive pursuit of justice, helped result in these sweeping changes. See the NewsChannel 8 story here.
- Eric Seidel appearance on Channel 8 NBC speaking about changes to the Department of Children and Family: Click here to watch