Bold labels are required.
Jennifer E. Jones
888-553-5240 (Toll Free)
Jennifer grew up in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and obtained her bachelor's degree from the University of Florida in Human Resource Development with a minor in Business Administration. Jennifer later returned to the University of Florida to earn her law degree in 2009. During law school, Jennifer served as a Managing Editor for UF Law Review and an officer for UF Moot Court. She competed in both regional and national competitions for appellate advocacy and consistently won top honors for her writing and oral arguments.
Prior to joining McIntyre, Panzarella, Thanasides P.L., Jennifer served both the federal and state judiciaries, first as a legal extern to Hon. Stephan Mickle of the Northern District of Florida and then as a Trial Court Staff Attorney for the judges of Florida's Eighth Judicial Circuit. Jennifer joined the law firm of Dell Graham, P.A., in 2010 and gained significant experience in civil litigation and appeals. Jennifer brought her knowledge and experience to the complex civil litigation department at McIntyre, Panzarella, Thanasides, P.L. in 2012. Jennifer specializes in legal research, writing, and oral advocacy and she concentrates on civil litigation and appeals.
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Moot Court: Univesity of Florida, Intermural Chair
- Law Review: University of Florida, Managing Editor
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Major: Human Resource Development
Past Employment Positions
- Dell Graham, P.A., Associate Attorney, 2010 - 2012
- Trial Court Staff Attorney for Florida's Eighth Judicial Circuit, 2009 - 2010
- Federal Judicial Externship, 2009