Bold labels are required.
Blake D. Bringgold
888-553-5240 (Toll Free)
Mr. Bringgold centers his practice on real estate transactions and commercial leasing. Mr. Bringgold represents real estate retail tenants, owners and developers, financial institutions, corporate real estate users, and other clients in retail, office and industrial real estate leasing, acquisitions and sales, lending and development.
His experience includes Florida real estate sales and acquisitions on behalf of a Fortune 100 company, and multi-state/multi-site real estate leasing, acquisitions and sales on behalf of retail tenants and other corporate real estate owners and users. Mr. Bringgold also represents real estate owners, developers and users, financial institutions, airlines, creditors’ committees, trustees and other clients in bankruptcy cases and lease and loan workouts.
Mr. Bringgold graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. degree in political science. In 1986, he earned his Juris Doctorate degree from The University of Minnesota Law School, concentrating in commercial law. Following law school, Mr. Bringgold clerked for Federal Bankruptcy Judge, the Honorable Russell J. Hill. He brought this experience to Miami, Florida, working at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, representing corporate clients in bankruptcy, creditors’ rights litigation, commercial real estate and commercial transactions. In 1994, he moved to Tampa, Florida and has represented clients in commercial real estate, leasing, lending, workouts, bankruptcy and commercial transactions--notably at Holland & Knight LLP, and as a Partner and head of the Real Estate Department at Williams Schifino Mangione & Steady, PA. In 2009, he joined McIntyre, Panzarella, Thanasides, Bringgold & Todd, P.L. as a Partner and head of the Real Estate and Business Transactions Department.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors' Rights Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1982
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Past Employment Positions
- Williams, Schifino, Mangione & Steady, PA, Shareholder, 2004 - 2009
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP, Associate, 2001 - 2004
- Holland & Knight LLP, Associate, 1997 - 2001
- Anderson and Orcutt, PA, Associate, 1994 - 1997
- Greenberg Traurig LLP, Associate, 1991 - 1994
- Hon. Russell J. Hill, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Iowa, Law Clerk, 1989 - 1991
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP, Tax Associate, 1986 - 1988